FHA Mens Stylist of the Year WINNER 2015
FHA Mens Stylist of the Year WINNER 2014
1.Until a deposit is received the booking will not be made therefore it can still be booked by another bride.
2.A non refundable deposit is required of £20 this confirms and secures your date. This amount is then taken off the balance. A further amount ( the cost of the trial for Hair and/Or Makeup will then be required at the trial - this amount can be found here. The balance is then due on the wedding day in cash. You may however pay prior to the wedding date via bank transfer if preferred.
3. A travel fee maybe added to the balance for the trial and again for the wedding day, you will be advised of this in advance.
4.If you decide not to send a deposit for your required date, it is then released to be booked by others.
5.Should you wish to cancel your booking after the deposit has been paid charges will be added to your account that will reflect the reasonable costs and losses incurred by myself.
a)Cancellation within 3 Calendar months of the wedding date will incurr a loss of the deposit and any payments made at the trial to cover the cost of the trial.
b)Cancellation within 2 Calendar months from the date of the wedding = cancellation charge equivalent to 50% of the total cost of the booking.
c)Cancellation within 1 calendar month from the date of the wedding = cancellation charge equivalent to 75% of the total cost of the booking.
d)Cancellation within 2 weeks of the wedding date = cancellation charge equivalent to 100% of the total cost of the booking.
e) Cancellation within 6 Months of the wedding date to another date will incurr a loss of the deposit and a £20 depost will be required to secure the new wedding date.
6. At the trial I will discuss and agree a time that i will arrive on your wedding date, I will always ensure that i allow plenty of time and that you have enough time to get your dress on etc without having to rush. Please ensure that your bridal party are ready to have their hair / makeup done when required so as to avoid delay.
7. There is a minimum booking requirement from March - October & December. The minimum booking Value is 3 people for hair and makeup or 4 people for hair / 4 people for makeup excluding trials and travel. (November-Februrary a minimum booking requirement may apply due to distance / travel time,)
8. Please contact me for Bank Holiday prices.
9. Appointments for trials are available Monday to Thursday at 9am or 12 noon. I am unable to offer Friday and Saturday appointments due to the nature of my business they are taken up with weddings. Please book your trial date in as soon as you can to avoid disappointment.
10. Bride, Bridesmaids, guests etc. must all have 100% dry hair prior to my arrival preferably washed the day before the wedding unless its a blowdry in which case it needs to be freshly washed. This is to avoid delays and additional charges on the wedding day.
11. Any Parking charges will be added to the final balance if there is not free parking at the venue. Due to the amount of kit i carry with me parking is to be arranged by the client at the venue, particularly if the location is in a residents parking area without a drive way.
12. If you prefer not to pay your deposit to secure your date until you have had a trial, the date is available still for others to book. £20 deposit is required in order to book a trial appointment if you havent secured your date already. If you then cancel your trial the deposit is not refundable.